Hyatt Extreme Christmas Supports Animal Charities.
Year after Year, thousands of visitors who come to Hyatt Extreme Christmas thank us for what we do and ask if they may contribute monetarily in some small way to show their appreciation.
There are almost 1.5 Million Charities in the United States that are helping people from Cancer and other Illnesses to Hunger, Homelessness, Natural Disasters sadly the list just goes on and on.
For Animal Charities the amounts are much lower, at about 23,000 Charities. Learning this information spells out just how difficult the problems are facing animal-based charities.
Animals can’t speak and every animal deserves a life with compassion.
So the decision was made to support the Animals. Hyatt Extreme Christmas is located in Western Fort Lauderdale in an Equestrian Neighborhood so naturally we want to support the horses and asked the City Mayor about horse programs in the community we can help.
Since then the Hyatt Family has adopted and rescued 4 Cats, 2 Dogs and a Guinea Pig. The Hyatt’s currently have 2 dogs that they rescued, a Giant Schnauzer and Chocolate Labradore pictured here on the right.
Thru the years as the display has grown so has the Animal Donations. For 2012 Hyatt Extreme Christmas was happy to present a check in the amount of $4,650.00 that was given to the Humane Society of Broward County. This year we are hoping to collect $5,000 on behalf of the animals said Mark Hyatt.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
3. Don’t be angry with me for long and please don’t lock me up as punishment.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
7. Please never hit me, Please never strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart may be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.
Hyatt Extreme Christmas 2013 Welcomes and Invites everyone to please join us and make our Holiday Display a part of your family tradition. We look forward to seeing you, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Hyatt Family and Hyatt Extreme Christmas!